Thursday, July 7, 2011

What's Up for July

July is my blogoversary month. I can't believe it's been two years already. And in honor of this occasion, I have several surprises for you.

First, I'm moving this blog. I've been working on this process for several weeks now and it is not yet complete so don't ditch me yet! When I have the other site up and running, you will be the first to know.

Second, I will be compiling another set of FREE (don't you love that word?) ebooks:
Everything Home with Carol--Homeschooling, the SECOND Year
Everything Home with Carol--Homesteading, the SECOND Year
and
Everything Home with Carol--Homemaking, the SECOND Year

For those that missed posts, just joined us, or just want everything compiled in one place, these are a great idea. Then,

Third, I will be having a super giveaway that you will not want to miss.

So hang in there, because I will be scarce this month trying to get all these things together. But I promise, it will be worth it.

Thanks for understanding and blessings to you all,

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Blogoversary! Congrats as well on your upcoming ebooks. Exciting news all around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary! I have been following you for about a year now. You did a campaign to get 50 followers and that was when I joined in. Looks like you have grown some since then! ~smiles!~ Looking forward to seeing your "new home".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys. Maybe I should do a campaign for 100 in August, Monica. I'll give that some thought.

    ReplyDelete